From the airport
- Combolcha Airport (IATA: DSE , ICAO: HADC ) is a new airport serving Kombolcha and Dessie in Ethiopia.
- Construction was begun in 2010. It replaces the now closed Combolcha dirt runway airport at 11°4'57"N 39°42'41"E
- Our Hotel is located 30 minutes drive from the airport and we arrange scheduled shuttle services for our esteemed guests
Form the station
- The Awash–Hara Gebeya Railway is a standard gauge railway under construction, that will serve as a northward extension of the new Ethiopian National Railway Network.
- The railroad's primary purpose is to connect the north of Ethiopia with the Addis Ababa–Djibouti Railway at the Awash junction and therefore connecting it with the world economy through the Port of Djibouti and also with the southern parts of Ethiopia with its capital, Addis Ababa.
- Its better you take Selam or Sky bus from Addis to Kombolcha on Sunday, and on Monday early morning take a minivan to Bati from kombolcha bus station. or rent a private car there, drive to Bati, visit the market, then drive straight to Lalibela.
- Please contact us before your departure to rent a private car